IMPORTANT CORONAVIRUS UPDATE:
To exercise social responsibility and help prevent the spread of the coronavirus, the following programs and classes will be suspended starting March 14 until further notice:
- All Child Care and Preschool Programs
- Before and after care in all SP-F elementary and middle schools
- All paid youth and adult programming, including leagues and teams*
- Group exercise classes (land and water)
- Chronic disease programming
- Open gym and swim, and family swim
- All events and trainings
- *Swim Team will run through Sunday, March 15, with practices and meets suspended until further notice.
- Birthday parties scheduled after March 14, will be suspended until further notice.
- Child Watch will remain open through Sunday, March 15, and will be closed until further notice.
- We will not be accepting Nationwide Membership or guest passes during this time.
PLEASE NOTE: Schedules below have been updated through March 16 only, but all land and water group exercise classes, adult sports, and open swim/family swim and open gym are cancelled until further notice. Please call the Welcome Center at 908-889-8880 if you have any questions about the schedules.
Download our Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA Mobile App!
Find a fitness class, view the pool and open gym schedules and get the latest FSPY information right at your fingertips.
When you download our Daxko Mobile App you can search and add classes to your calendar, get facility status (closings), find programs and events and get announcements and updates.