At the Y, we’re so much more than a gym. We’re a community committed to changing lives. Click the links below to learn more about joining the Y community.
- Membership Agreements
- Membership Change Forms You can use the online forms to take your membership off hold, make a change to your membership or to request a medical hold.
- Membership During COVID-19 Learn more about your membership options during the COVID-19 health crisis.
- Join the Y When you join the Y you become part of a community committed to changing lives, supporting our neighbors and providing a safe, secure and welcoming place for all.
- Financial Assistance The Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA is a nonprofit organization committed to providing programs and services that enhance the lives of people in our community. Our Financial Assistance Program helps us reach those in need of financial support so that they can benefit from Y membership and programs, regardless of their ability to pay.
- Member Guidelines Learn more about our membership procedures and codes of conduct.
- Member Stories Every day, we are inspired by our community – our members, staff, volunteers and donors – working together, side-by-side to bring about lasting personal and social growth. Read their stories here.
- Member Feedback At the Fanwood-Scotch Plains Y, your feedback is important to us. It helps to reinforce the positive aspects of our Y and lets us know how we can do better to improve your experience.
- Schedule A Tour The best way to learn about all the Y has to offer is to come in for a facility tour and meet the staff who will help you reach your goals. We look forward to seeing you!