At the Y, we aim to improve our community’s health and well-being by providing programs and services that promote wellness for all ages, bring together people with shared athletic and recreational interests, and help individuals reclaim their health. To learn more about our Fitness & Wellness programs click on a program title below.
- My Y Navigation If you’re looking to get back into a regular workout routine safely, let our Y help bring you back into a healthy lifestyle, with the attention, care and guidance from our talented and credentialed staff and instructors.
- Youth & Teen Fitness Group exercise for youth and teens providing fun and fitness with friends.
- Adult Fitness Have fun and stay fit in our group exercise or small group training classes. We offer a variety of mind-body, balance, cardio, strength training and aerobic classes for men and women of all ages and stages of fitness.
- Wellness Center Our two-story Wellness Center includes cardio equipment, strength machines and free weights and is available to all full members age 14 and older.
- Personal Training Work one-on-one with a personal trainer for strength, stability and conditioning. Training is available in 45 or 55-minute sessions and can be done alone or in groups of two.
- Clubs Our clubs bring together FSPY members who share common passions and personal interests, engaging spirt, mind and body.