You can use the online forms below to take your membership off hold, make a change to your membership or to request a medical hold. If you have any questions about your Y membership or how to make a change to your membership, please contact Kristine Keating at

Take Membership Off Hold 

Membership Change  – Change category, address or payment method

Medical Hold 

Hold Request for COVID-19 Closure 

Cancel Membership