At the Y, we nurture the potential of every child and teen. We believe that all kids deserve the opportunity to discover who they really are and what they can achieve. Learn more about the programs we offer by clicking on the program title below.
- Preschool Enrichment To foster creativity and learning, we offer a number of youth programs such as cooking, music and arts and crafts for kids ages 3 to 5. Different classes are offered each session.
- Child Care Our 12-month program, licensed by the state of New Jersey, is held at our Martine Avenue facility, operating Monday-Friday, from 7am-6:30pm. We provide warm and nurturing care for children ages 3 months-4 years, implementing the Creative Curriculum. Staff is trained in CPR and First Aid.
- Kids Night Out Open to active FSPY members, Kids Night Out is a fun, activity-filled night at the Y, while parents can enjoy an evening out without the kids.
- School Age Child Care The YMCA offers state-licensed school age child care programs, following the YMCA of the USA School Age Child Care Curriculum Framework, which includes nine core content areas: Arts & Humanities, Service Learning, Character Development, Health, Wellness & Fitness, Homework Support, Literacy, Science & Technology, Service Learning, Social Competence and Conflict Resolution.
- Vacation Full Days This program is offered for grades K-5 on days that the Scotch Plains-Fanwood Public Schools are closed due to holidays or vacation days. Program hours are 7:00am-6:30pm. Drop off and pick up are at the YMCA.
- Camp Join us for the Best Summer Ever! At FSPY we have camps that all children will enjoy. With camps for every age group, children will have a summer to remember!