When you join the Fanwood-Scotch Plains Y as a member, staff member or volunteer, you are part of a cause dedicated to strengthening the whole community.
- YMCA For All To fulfill our purpose of strengthening community for all, the Y is committed to being an inclusive, anti-racist, multicultural organization and leveraging our collective impact to address social inequities.
- Togetherhood Program Togetherhood is member-led volunteer program that gives Y members the opportunity to select, plan and lead meaningful community service projects that benefit people and organizations right here in our neighborhood.
- Community Outreach At the Y we focus on giving back and providing support to our neighbors. With our doors open to all, we work every day to bridge the gaps that divide people in our communities and to bring our cause to the people and neighborhoods that need us most.
- Community Partnerships At the Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA, we believe we create a stronger community when we work together.
- Volunteering At the Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA, we have over 500 volunteers who go above and beyond to help us best serve our community.
- Events There's always something special happening at the Y! View our Special Events Calendar to see our upcoming events.