We offer a variety of sports activities for all ages from preschool to adult, as well as a number of dance and gymnastics classes for ages 18 months and up. Private music lessons for beginners through advanced musicians also are available. Learn more about all of our Sports & Fine Arts programs by clicking on a program title below.
- Youth & Teen Sports Sports can help children build confidence and self-esteem, grow stronger both physically and emotionally and develop character and team-building skills. We offer sports programs for preschool through high school students, including those for beginners and more experienced athletes.
- Adult Sports We offer a number of adult sports programs to meet a variety of interests.
- Gymnastics Gymnastics is a fun way for a child to develop motor skills, self-esteem, self-discipline and coordination – and the YMCA is a great place for children of all ages! Providing the foundation for fitness and the fundamentals of movement, gymnastics prepares a child for participation in all sports and provides lifelong benefits to its participants.
- Dance We offer a number of dance classes for ages 18 months and up. Whether you’re looking for parent and child classes, beginner programs or performing classes for older children, we have something for every age.
- Music Our experienced instructors offer private lessons for beginners through advanced musicians! Lessons are held at the Y, scheduled based on availability. Students must have an instrument available at home on which to practice - piano or keyboard for piano lessons.