Reaching Our Potential
Every day, the Fanwood-Scotch Plains Y strengthens our community with programs and services that protect, teach, connect, heal, nourish and encourage. It’s how we help the kids, adults, seniors and families in our community realize their incredible potential.
When you donate to the Fanwood-Scotch Plains Y, you help us provide the people who live and work in Fanwood, Scotch Plains and Clark with the programs and services they need to thrive. The Annual Campaign helps provide financial assistance to members of our community based on demonstrated need. Our goal is that no one is turned away from Y membership or programs regardless of their ability to pay.
By making a difference here, you become part of a collective effort to impact communities nationwide. The Fanwood-Scotch Plains Y is one of nearly 2,700 Ys across America joined together to make a greater impact in 10,000 communities.
- Our Impact Charitable giving to the Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA allows us to have a greater impact in the communities we serve. When you give to the Y, every dollar donated stays local and helps us reach more people through life-changing programs and services.
- Here for Community These are the stories of people who have benefitted from being a part of our Y. From cancer survivors in our LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA program to single parents in need of assistance to those looking for help managing a chronic disease and countless others, the YMCA is here to make an impact and change lives.
- Ways to Give There are many ways to make a lasting impact at the Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA. Learn about them here.
- Our Donors Thank you to all of our generous endowment and annual campaign contributors!
- Give Today We invite you to pledge your commitment to our community by making a tax-deductible, charitable donation to the Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA.
- Support the 75 and Beyond Capital Campaign The Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA has served the people in our communities for over 75 years by providing the programs and services they need to be healthy, confident, secure and connected. Today, we are focused on meeting the changing needs of those we serve with a building expansion that will benefit members today and for generations to come. You can help us reach our goal by donating to our Capital Campaign.