Reaching Our Potential
Every day, the Fanwood-Scotch Plains Y strengthens our community for kids, adults, seniors and families with programs that protect, teach, connect, heal, nourish and encourage. It’s how we help the community and the “us” who live in it realize their incredible potential.
When you donate to the Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA’s Annual Campaign, you help us provide the people who live and work in Fanwood, Scotch Plains and Clark with the programs and services they need to thrive. Support is provided based on demonstrated need, with the goal that no one is turned away from our membership regardless of their income or background.
- Why Give Charitable giving to the Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA allows us to have a greater impact in the communities we serve. When you give to the Y, every dollar donated stays local and helps us reach more people through life-changing programs and services.
- Stories of Impact Here are the stories of just a few of the people who have benefitted from being a part of our Y. From cancer survivors in our LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA program to single parents in need of assistance to those looking for help managing a chronic disease and countless others, the YMCA is here to make an impact and change lives.
- Ways to Give There are a number of ways to make a lasting impact at the Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA. We invite you to pledge your commitment to our community.
- Our Donors Thank you to all of our generous endowment and annual campaign contributors!
- Give Today We invite you to pledge your commitment to our community by making a tax-deductible, charitable donation to the Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA.
By making a difference here, you become part of a collective effort to impact communities nationwide. The Fanwood-Scotch Plains Y is one of nearly 2,700 Ys across America joined together to make a greater impact in 10,000 communities.
When you donate to our Y, you’re donating for a better us.
Watch our video to learn more about FSPY and all we do for our community.