GROUP SWIM LESSONS STRUCTURE
Our swim programs work on developing sequence-based skill sets that organically build on one another. Students learn faster, are safer in water sooner, and progress quickly through each stage until they succeed. Participants can enjoy a worry free one-time sign up for all of your swim lessons September through June.
- Session runs from September 2022 through June 2023 and you only need to sign up for lessons once during this time.
- Your lesson day and time remains the same throughout the program year; children progress through swim lessons until they have successfully achieved the benchmarks of the program or met their personal goals.
- Requires a minimum 2-month commitment, with 30 days notice to opt out of lessons, using this withdrawal form.
- Easy, automatic monthly draft for the duration of your swim lessons. Payment drafted on the 1st of each month.
- Participants can currently register for one lesson per week per child.
- You must be an active member of the Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA to participate in swim lessons.
Please note: Swim lessons are currently wait list only and we are continuously working to open spots. If interested in swim lessons, please place the individual on the correct wait list for their age group. You do not have to be a Y member to put your name on a wait list for swim lessons. You can create a free non-member account here and then put the participant’s name on the wait list for their age group.
All individuals on the wait lists will be evaluated for their level and once a spot opens, the individual will be notified.
For more information on our swim lessons and the new structure, please contact Ellen Daudelin at firstname.lastname@example.org.