Be a Part of Something Bigger
Working at the Y, you’ll discover more than a job—you’ll enjoy a career with a future and the opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you.
The Y is the nation’s leading nonprofit committed to strengthening the community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. The Y is guided by four core values: caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
Employees at the Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA enjoy:
- Free YMCA membership
- Flexible schedules
- Job training and career development opportunities
- 12% retirement contribution to YMCA Retirement Fund after eligibility period
- Employee retirment savings through the YMCA 403(B) Smart Account upon date of employment
- Access to Plum Benefits discounts
- College tuition savings through our partnership with Berkeley College
- Community volunteering opportunities
- A fun, friendly, inclusive environment
Full-time, part-time and seasonal employment opportunities are available in areas such as aquatics, camp, preschool and child care, healthy living, wellness & fitness, membership, sports and fine arts.