FALL I PROGRAM REGISTRATION
We’re excited to bring back more of the programs our members know and love this Fall! Our Fall 2 Session runs from November 1-December 23, 2021. View our complete Fall 2 2021 Program Guide here or by clicking the image at right.
Registration begins Monday, October 18 at 9:00am. You can register for programs online below or at our Welcome Center. You can also view current safety guidelines for our programs below.
Registration is open only to active members of the Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA. If you would like to join our Y, click here.
At this time, due to limited capacity and travel restrictions, we are not participating in Nationwide Membership.
DAXKO PROGRAM REGISTRATION
You can log in to your Daxko account to register for all fee-based programs, as well as Adult Sports programs.
Please note: To complete your registrations once you have logged into your account, you will need to click “Register,” then review your registrations and click “Next.” Your registration will be complete when you get the message “Thank you for registering.”
To check your registrations:
• Log into your FSPY account at https://fspymca.org/account.
• On the right hand corner, click on “My Account” and then “Registrations.”
• All of your upcoming registrations will populate.
* If you have trouble logging into your account, you can click “Forgot your password?” to reset your account. (Enter your email address first, then on the page where you are asked to enter your password, click on the “Forgot your password” link).
If you need help registering, please call our Welcome Center at 908-889-8880, Monday through Friday from 6:00am-10:00pm and Saturday and Sunday from 7:00am-3:00pm.
You can use Acuity Scheduling to register for group exercise and water exercise classes.
Here are a few things to know about making reservations through Acuity Scheduling:
- You do not have to log into your Daxko account to register.
- You will receive a confirmation email after you register and a reminder email 24 hours before each of your appointments.
- You can cancel a reservation online up to two (2) hours before your scheduled appointment. Click on the “Change/Cancel Appointment” button in your confirmation or reminder email.
- You can register up to one (1) hour before your scheduled appointment if space is available or if someone else cancels their reservation.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Schedules for the next thirteen (13) days will continuously be available on the hour. It is suggested that members frequently check back to see if more spots have opened.
- You can download an app version of Acuity Scheduling so you can easily schedule appointments from your mobile device. Visit the app store and search for “Acuity Scheduling Client” and download the app. Once the app is downloaded, you will be asked to enter a business url. You can enter: fspymca.as.me and you can start using the app to make your reservations.
- You also can link directly to our new Acuity Scheduling page at fspymca.as.me
If you have any questions, or need additional help, please email email@example.com.
CURRENT OFFERINGS AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
For more information about our current offerings and our new safety guidelines, click on the links below: