Achieve your goals at the Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA in the new year! We’re excited to offer a variety of programs for youth, teens and adults. Whether you’re interested in sports, swimming, health and fitness, weight loss, or looking to join a community of individuals with similar interests, we’ve got your covered.
Our Winter Session runs January 2-February 26, 2023 and registration begins Monday, December 19 at 9:00am. Registration is open to active members of the Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA and can be done below under “Daxko Program Registration.” You can view our complete Winter Program Brochure by clicking the image at right.
Please note: Swim lessons are currently wait list only and we are continuously working to open spots. If you are currently registered for swim lessons, you do not have to register again at this time. If interested in swim lessons, please place the individual on the correct wait list for their age group. All individuals on the wait lists will be evaluated for their level and once a spot opens, the individual will be notified.
You do not have to be a Y member to put your name on a wait list for swim lessons. You can create a free non-member account here and then put your name on one of our wait lists.
Active members of the Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA can register for programs. If you would like to join our Y, click here.
DAXKO PROGRAM REGISTRATION
You can log in to your Daxko account to register for all fee-based programs, as well as Adult Sports programs. View instructions for how to login to your online account and register for programs.
Please note: To complete your registrations once you have logged into your account, you will need to click “Register,” then review your registrations and click “Next.” Your registration will be complete when you get the message “Thank you for registering.”
To check your registrations:
• Log into your FSPY account at https://fspymca.org/account.
• On the right hand corner, click on “My Account” and then “Registrations.”
• All of your upcoming registrations will populate.
* If you have trouble logging into your account, you can click “Forgot your password?” to reset your account. (Enter your email address first, then on the page where you are asked to enter your password, click on the “Forgot your password” link).
If you need help registering, please call our Welcome Center at 908-889-8880, Monday through Friday from 5:00am-10:00pm and Saturday and Sunday from 7:00am-5:00pm.
You can use Acuity Scheduling to register for group exercise and water exercise classes.
Here are a few things to know about making reservations through Acuity Scheduling:
- You do not have to log into your Daxko account to register.
- You will receive a confirmation email after you register and a reminder email 24 hours before each of your appointments.
- You can cancel a reservation online up to two (2) hours before your scheduled appointment. Click on the “Change/Cancel Appointment” button in your confirmation or reminder email.
- You can register up to one (1) hour before your scheduled appointment if space is available or if someone else cancels their reservation.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Schedules for the next twenty (20) days will continuously be available on the hour. It is suggested that members frequently check back to see if more spots have opened.
- You can download an app version of Acuity Scheduling so you can easily schedule appointments from your mobile device. Visit the app store and search for “Acuity Scheduling Client” and download the app. Once the app is downloaded, you will be asked to enter a business url. You can enter: fspymca.as.me and you can start using the app to make your reservations.
- You also can link directly to our new Acuity Scheduling page at fspymca.as.me
If you have any questions, or need additional help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.