ONLINE RESERVATION AND PROGRAM REGISTRATION UPDATE:
We heard your feedback and want to make the registration process as quick and easy as possible!
We recently launched a new online reservation system called Acuity Scheduling for classes and programs included with membership, including group exercise classes, swim lanes, adult sports and early morning Wellness Center times. We will continue to use Daxko to register for fee-based programs. Click on the buttons below to be brought to our reservation pages.
Acuity Update: Starting Wednesday, January 13 at 12 noon, you will be able to make reservations up to thirteen (13) days in advance. Read more about this change here.
Reservations are open only to active members of the Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA. If you would like to take your membership off hold, please click here.
At this time, due to limited capacity and travel restrictions, we are not participating in Nationwide Membership.
ACUITY SCHEDULING – For programs included with membership
In addition to being easier to use, there are a number of benefits to our new reservation system. They include:
- You do not have to log into your Daxko account to register.
- You will receive a confirmation email after you register and a reminder email 24 hours before each of your appointments.
- You can cancel a reservation online up to two (2) hours before your scheduled appointment. Click on the “Change/Cancel Appointment” button in your confirmation or reminder email.
- You can register up to one (1) hour before your scheduled appointment if space is available or if someone else cancels their reservation.
- Wait lists will no longer be available. Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You no longer have to wait until Thursday at noon to register. Schedules for the next thirteen (13) days will continuously be available (starting Jan. 13 at noon). It is suggested that members frequently check back to see if more spots have opened.
- You can download an app version of Acuity Scheduling so you can easily schedule appointments from your mobile device. Visit the app store and search for “Acuity Scheduling Client” and download the app. Once the app is downloaded, you will be asked to enter a business url. You can enter: fspymca.as.me and you can start using the app to make your reservations.
- You also can link directly to our new Acuity Scheduling page at fspymca.as.me
If you need help making a reservation, please call our Welcome Center at 908-889-8880, Monday through Friday from 7:00am-7:00pm and Saturday 8:00am-12:00pm.
If you have any questions, or need additional help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAXKO PROGRAM REGISTRATION – For Fee-Based Programs
You will still need to log in to your Daxko account to register for fee-based programs, such as Youth and Adult Swim Lessons, Diabetes Prevention Program, Safety Training Courses and Personal Training.
Please note: To complete your registrations once you have logged into your account, you will need to click “Register,” then review your registrations and click “Next.” Your registration will be complete when you get the message “Thank you for registering.”
To check your registrations:
• Log into your FSPY account at https://fspymca.org/account.
• On the right hand corner, click on “My Account” and then “Registrations.”
• All of your upcoming registrations will populate.
* If you have trouble logging into your account, you can click “Forgot your password?” to reset your account. (Enter your email address first, then on the page where you are asked to enter your password, click on the “Forgot your password” link).
If you need help registering, please call our Welcome Center at 908-889-8880, Monday through Friday from 7:00am-7:00pm and Saturday 7:00am-2:00pm.
CURRENT OFFERINGS AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
For more information about our current offerings and our new safety guidelines, click on the links below: