There are many ways to make a lasting impact in the community. Learn about them here or contact Anne Vardy at 908-889-1999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about giving to the Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA. Learn more about ways to give by clicking on the titles below.
- Annual Support Campaign The Annual Support Campaign enables children and families to participate in YMCA memberships, programs, childcare and day camp regardless of their ability to pay.
- Community Champions Monthly Giving Program When you join our Y’s Community Champions program you become a part of the good work the Y does to serve our members and the community throughout the year.
- Donor Recognition Program You can become a banner donor to show your investment in our community.
- Matching Gifts Matching gifts from your employer can magnify the impact of a personal gift! Find out how you can make a matching gift to the Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA.
- Endowment Fund Gifts to the YMCA’s Endowment Fund provide a stable, enduring source of funding that protects the YMCA’s ability to positively influence our community for generations to come.
- Planned Giving If you believe in the work the Y is doing today, you can be an integral part of its future by including a charitable gift within your overall estate and financial plans.
GIVE WITH CONFIDENCE
We are proud to have earned a GuideStar 2022 Platinum Seal of Transparency. View our GuideStar Nonprofit Profile.
We have earned a Four-Star Rating From Charity Navigator, which means our donors can give with confidence. View our Charity Navigator profile.