At the Fanwood-Scotch Plains Y, we offer swim lessons for kids and adults, aquatic fitness classes, lifeguard training, tri-club and a competitive swim team. Learn more about our aquatics programs by clicking on the program title below.
- Swim Lessons The Y has been “America’s Swim Instructor” for over 100 years. This latest evolution of Y Swim Lessons is designed to welcome students of varying and diverse abilities to ensure that everyone feels like they belong and foster a sense of achievement from the start.
- Swim Team Our team is a year-round competitive swim team offering high quality professional coaching and technique instruction. The goal of our team is to provide every member with an opportunity to improve swimming skills and achieve success at his or her level of ability, from novice to international competitor.
- Water Exercise Classes Aquatic fitness classes at the Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA offer a great low-impact workout for adults of all ages. These programs are included with membership.
- Tri-Club Become a tri-athlete at the Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA! Our Tri Club hosts weekly swim, run and bike workouts to help you fulfill your exercise goals.
- Become a Lifeguard Learn to save lives and join a rewarding career! As an FSPY lifeguard, benefits include a flexible schedule, comfortable work environment, YMCA membership and more. We are currently hiring lifeguards to join our team.