REGISTERING FOR WELLNESS CENTER USAGE
UPDATE: We recently launched a new online registration system for programs included with membership such as early morning Wellness Center usage. You can still register through our main registration page at fspymca.org/register by clicking the “Acuity Scheduling” button or register directly at fspymca.as.me.
Here are a few updates regarding our new procedures:
• Reservations are no longer needed to access the Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA’s Wellness Center! Reservations are suggested during our peak hours – Monday through Friday from 6:15-7:15am and 7:30-8:30am. Reservations for only these times can be made on our main registration page. If you do not reserve a peak hour time slot, you may be asked to wait if all the time slots have been reserved. Starting January 13 at noon, with our new system, you can view time slots for up to thirteen (13) days out and it’s suggested that members continue to check back for openings.
• If you are more than 10 minutes late for your reserved time slot, it will be forfeited and given to the next
person waiting to use the Wellness Center. If you know you are going to be late, please call 908-889-8880 and we will hold your spot.
• Our Wellness Center is open to active FSPY members ages 14 and over Monday through Friday from 6:15am-6:45pm and Saturdays from 7:15am-12:00pm.
• The Wellness Center will be closed from 12:00-12:30pm each day for a deep cleaning.
• We will continue to limit our Wellness Center to 25% capacity. If the Wellness Center is at this capacity, we will ask members entering the building to wait in a designated area until there is space available.
• If there are members waiting to use the Wellness Center, you may be asked to limit your visit to one (1) hour. Please be considerate of others waiting to exercise.
• There will be capacity limits posted in each area of our Wellness Center and we ask that you please follow them when choosing an area in which to work out.
• We continue to remain vigilant with the health and safety of our staff and members as our top priority. We ask all members to continue to follow social distancing guidelines by staying 6 feet apart from others; to wear their masks at all times when in the YMCA building, and to wipe down their machines before and after each use. These policies will be enforced by our staff team.
Please review our updated guidelines so that you know what to expect prior to your next visit to the Wellness Center.
If you would like to schedule a visit prior to using the Wellness Center to see how we have modified the space, please contact Jen Donahue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To go back to our main registration page, click here.