We believe all kids deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve. Our youth and teen programs focus on the values, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health and educational achievement — all grounded in the Y’s core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. Learn more about these programs by clicking on a program title below.
- Kids & Middle School Night Out The Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA provides a "night out" for kids and middle schoolers including family-friendly activities and fun.
- Health & Safety Training Training programs include babysitting and child care, first aid, lifeguarding and more.
- Special Needs Programming We are dedicated to providing services and programs to meet community needs. The Y strives to support all individuals and families affected by mental and physical challenges.
- STEM Program Our Coding Clubs are for students in grades 5 to 7 who are new to coding or want to practice their skills.
- Birthday Parties For our members and members of the community, the Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA offers birthday parties filled with music, games, smiles, laughter and loads of fun!