Best Summer Ever!
Camp Registration begins November 16 for full Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA members and December 7 for Program Members.
So many camp options to choose from for children age two years through the age of fourteen years. We begin the week of June 29 straight through the summer and end on August 28. Registration will continue until all spaces are filled. Here is a sampling of our Camp Categories:
- Preschool Camps – ages 2 – 5 years
- School Age Camps – Grades K – 3
Dance and Gymnastics Camps – Entering 1st grade through entering 8th Grade
- Enrichment Camps- Entering K-8th Grade
- Excursion Camps – Entering 4th grade through entering 10th grade
- Adventure Camp Daily Schedule (Available in mid-March)
- Crossroads Camp Daily Schedule (Available in mid-March)
For specific camp information, please refer to and download our Summer Day Camps 2020 Brochure (PDF). All camp registration must be done in person at our main facility at 1340 Martine Avenue, Scotch Plains. Necessary forms can be filled out in advance by downloading our Camp Health History & Registration Forms (PDF), the Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan (PDF), and the Asthma Treatment Plan.